Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cake Mix+Canned Pumpkin=?

This blog post is going to be a tad different and not aimed at our clothing, but at our busy moms. I recently stumbled upon a pin on Pinterest that I was intrigued to try...

Pumpkin Muffins

It was featured on Sweet Verbena's blog. It is quick, simple, and best of all DELICIOUS! Now I tried this with yellow cake mix, but I've read of other variations and am really looking forward to trying this with Spice Cake with added chocolate chips. Ready for the ingredients?

 
1 Can of Pumpkin (15 oz)
1 Cake Mix

Yep, that's right! Only TWO ingredients! (Ignore the ingredients on the back of the cake mix box, as they do not apply to this recipe.)

Simply mix together the cake mix & the pumpkin, place in baking cups in a muffin pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. 

So delicious and great for breakfast or a quick snack! We made ours the night before and I had a quick breakfast the next day! Let me know what you think and any fun variations you can think of!





No comments:

Post a Comment