Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fall is Coming...

Ah! I guess it's that time of year again! Buried under boxes of new fall merchandise...it's like Christmas for us! We pick the clothes in early Spring and don't get to see the Fall merchandise until now! It's all just too cute for words! And remember that line I told you about a few posts back? Mayoral? It's one of my favorite lines in the store and it's designed in Spain...all I can say is wait until you see it! I've gotten pieces of it, but not the collection in it's entirety. Okay...I'll upload a sneak peek of it...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!
The button-up, grey cords, and suspenders are all Mayoral.

Love these girly, classic looks! All by Mayoral.




I'll update more once I get more fall in...Can't wait to see it!!

TTFN,


No comments:

Post a Comment